Upcoming CPD – Schizophrenia
This informative training will offer a thorough overview of schizophrenia, including:
- DSM criteria for schizophrenia and schizo-affective disorder
- Therapeutic treatments as defined by NICE guidelines
- Other psychotherapeutic approaches
- Group work for people diagnosed with schizophrenia
- The client’s experience of their diagnosis and therapy
- Issues encountered in therapy with this popluation
About the Trainer
Malcolm Peterson is a UKCP registered Psychotherapist. He has a background working in secondary care mental health services within the NHS. He also developed a dual diagnosis outpatient day treatment service, when he was the clinical manager of an addictions treatment centre in London. During this time, he worked a lot with people diagnosed with schizophrenia.
Saturday 18th May 9.30am – 4.30pm
Contact us for further information or to book your place!